Reusable assets

English speaking club. Illustation

 If I ever get an interview with an illustrator one of my question to him or her will sound "Are you using prepared assets and backgrounds for better performance". Some repeatable element in illustations also make sense because of better recognizability and help to keep a plot by put known actors to next episodes.  And the next questions would probably be about assets management process. You know there actually are standart sets of people mocks, greenery used for architecture visualisations, collages, floor plan drawing itself. 

Here is example I've used many times in my works. Different people drawn in similar type sitting around the table.

People around the table. Illustration

I can mix them wherever I whant in my later works.

It can be changed to show people making project estimation by story points:

Story points. Project estimation


Another case you can use same people presented in a way of "colleagues sitting at business meeting":
Meeting. Business plan
 Stand for minute and think what assets sets can you build to perfrom better in your future projects.

Wish you fruitful well organized mastering and sending my warm greetings with relaxing picture of picnic :)

Pizza. picnic

 

I would happy to share assets to serve you purposes by following link:

https://stock.adobe.com/pl/images/discussion/577558705?prev_url=detail&asset_id=577558705


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drawing roadmap. Part 1: Setup

Drawing roadmap. Part 2: Basic shapes in perspective

Drawing roadmap. Part 3: Shades&shadows drawing